Our automatic waste water monitoring station is designed flexibly to suit the requirements of the investor.
- There are sufficient equipment to measure water quality indicators, depending on the requirements of the investor.
- When put into operation, the system ensures synchronous operation, the data is recorded with high accuracy, easy to retrieve and operate simply.
- Devices in the system are specialized devices for wastewater monitoring.
- Automatic, continuous measurement, simultaneously many parameters such as DO, pH, Waste water flow …
- Automatic data storage for the last 30 days.
- Fully automatic operation system, easy operation.
- Modular connection system should be easy to integrate and expand.
- Alarm when parameter exceeds threshold.
- Allows remote connection and control with the help of software and data transmission systems
+ Connect to the on-site computer of the control room to store data.
+ Transfer data to the center by wireless communication solution GSM / GPRS and share data via LAN and internet.
- Size: 1800 * 1200 * 600 mm
- The front door has a transparent tempered glass window for easy viewing
- Covered, convenient design for maintenance work
- Powder coated steel
- Lightning surge protection cable …
- Protection standards IP 21, IP 54
PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION
- Measurement procedure DO: VALVE 1 -> PUMP -> VALVE 2. Wastewater will be drawn from the tank to monitor DO parameters and put into DO tanks. When the pumping process is finished, the probe will automatically record the value.
- pH measurement procedure: VALVE 4 -> PUMP -> VALVE 5. Wastewater will be drawn from the tank to monitor pH parameters and put into the tank without pH sample. When the pumping process is finished, the probe will automatically record the value.
- Bottom discharge process: VAN 3+ VALVE 6. When the measurement is completed, the wastewater will be discharged and discharged out.
- Washing process: VALVE 7 -> PUMP -> VALVE 8. At the end of the blow down process, the system will automatically wash the tank as well as the measuring device.