Biotechnology incorporating the mobile microorganism media MBBR is a combination of two activated sludge circulation processes and the fixing process of microorganisms by the mobile microorganism media.
Diagram of wastewater treatment by biotechnology MBBR.
- The anoxic zone (AX) is responsible for performing the denitrification process.
- AEROBIC aerobic zone is responsible for BOD treatment, perform Nitorat process.
- Clarifier is the task of sedimentation, done in wastewater.
- Ensuring the ability of treating sewage after the system reaches B standard QCVN 14: 2008 / BTNMT – National technical regulation on domestic wastewater.
- Ability to design sewage treatment plants in stages: That is to add and increase the efficiency of the building by using more microbial media.
- Biomass was added without increasing sediment in the 2nd phase.
- The process is highly efficient while using a smaller building volume than traditional technology.
- Solving the mud concentration stability.
- Reduce the production of sludge that needs treatment generated in the building.
- It is possible to simultaneously perform the process of Nitorat and reduction of Nitrogen.
- Improve resilience of the building in case of incidents.
- Costs for the cost of microbiological media.
- There are some additional items such as microbial potting block systems.
Wastewater treatment processing lines under the chosen plan include the following stages of treatment:
Description of work items:
Biotechnology technology combined with MBBR mobile microbial media substrate using mobile microbial media:
- Grease separator: remove grease, hydrocarbons before flowing to conditioning tank by itself.
- Septic tank: performs two functions at the same time, sedimentation and decomposition.
- Conditioning tank: Receiving sewage, regulating the flow of wastewater. At the regulating tank, there is a pump system to regulate the flow operating according to the signal of the water level buoy. The raw aeration system supplies air to the regulating tank to stabilize the concentration of contaminants, partly reducing pollutants, preventing anaerobic decomposition occurring in the works to contribute to minimize the smell emitted outside the public. submit.
- Anaerobic biological tanks: Integrated treatment of pollutants containing nitrogen and phosphorus. Here, the process reduces NO3–to N2 gas takes place in anaerobic environment, NO3– plays the role of accepting the Electron. Bacteria collect energy for growth from the process of converting NO3– to N2. In anoxic tank with aeration system installed, this system is responsible for mixing activated sludge with wastewater but maintaining DO content. in the treatment tank area at <0.3 mg / l. The raw aeration system does this because of the discontinuous aeration mechanism, with its large size of air bubbles, which reduces the ability to dissolve oxygen into the air.
- Aerobic tank combined with mobile microorganism media MBBR: Removing suspended sediments, separating sludge, making in water, synthesizing organic substances. MBBR mobile microorganism media increases the ability to handle organic matter, ammonium nitrification and reduces the volume of tank construction compared to conventional treatment works. Fine foam gas distribution system is installed under treatment tank to increase the efficiency of dispersing oxygen into water. This amount of oxygen is responsible for direct oxidation of organic matter, the remaining part of oxygen is responsible for mixing activated sludge with wastewater.
- Sedimentation tank: Sedimentation task, done in water after aerobic tank. Design of vertical sedimentation tanks, suitable with capacity of stations. Central sedimentation tube and water dividing wall are made of lightweight stainless steel material, durable in wastewater environment.
- Disinfection tank: The task of disinfecting wastewater, removing pathogenic bacteria in wastewater before discharging into the environment. Treated water reaches QCVN 14: 2008 / BTNMT column B and is discharged directly into the receiving water.
- Pressure filtration system: filter gravel + sand task to remove and completely adsorb solids of small size does not separate from wastewater after sedimentation. The pressure filter column is equipped with a fully automatic Auto Valve system which minimizes the operation of the system. The waste water from the washing process will be collected to the regulation tank, the mud will be deposited to the bottom.