Properties of waste sources.
- Waste water flowing into the treatment system comes from laundry operation
Proposal technology diagram
Description of work items:
– Bar screen: Waste water after being collected by pipeline system will be mechanically treated by trash box system. Garbage box has the task of separating the mixed waste in sewage, to protect the pump as well as the rear treatment facilities.
– Air tanks: Receiving wastewater, regulating the flow. At the regulating tank, there is a pump system to regulate the flow
– pH stabilizing tank: The pH stabilizing tank has a pH adjustment system and a submersible stirrer system – it mixes pH adjustment chemicals with wastewater, in order to create the optimal conditions for the flocculation process in the rear project.
– Mixing tank: Waste water from pH stabilizing tank is pumped to chemical mixing tank. Coagulation chemicals and colloidal chemicals are added to the wastewater, then thanks to the stirring motor system operating at high speed, mixing the flocculation chemicals with the wastewater.
– Reaction tank: Waste water from mixing tank 2 flows to the reaction tank, the reaction tank is stirred by the engine in order to create conditions for the chemical dog to be flocculated and to support the reaction time. sedimentation process in wastewater.
– Clarifier: Waste water from reactor flows to sedimentation tank. Sediment tanks used as lamen sedimentation tanks, with the purpose of creating the optimal efficiency for the process of sedimentation in wastewater. Sludge from settling tanks is periodically discharged to sludge storage tanks thanks to the pumping system
– Waste water from settling tanks flows to the settling tank itself.After sedimentation tank has the duty to store clear water from the settling tank, creating optimal working conditions for the pressure filter assembly.
– The pressure filter assembly is used to filter water and make in water, remove sediment from waste water. Pressure filter assembly is equipped with Auto Valve system works fully automatically, minimizing the labor of operating the system. Sludge from filter tank will be transferred to sludge storage tank.
– Waste water after being treated by filter tank will concentrate at disinfection tank.The disinfection tank is responsible for killing bacteria in the waste water.
– Sludge storage tank is responsible for keeping sludge formed during treatment. Waste sludge will be gravity compressed and periodically sucked, treated according to regulations.
- Wastewater treatment system of 5-star laundry factory Nha Trang