WASTEWATER TREATMENT BY BIOLOGYCAL TECHNOLOGY AAO (BASTAFAT – F)
Flow (m3/day): 2-3
- This technology allows processing the criteria: BOD5 concentration (biochemical oxygen demand), SS (suspended solids);
- The technology also uses the circulation method to separate Nitrogen and Phosphorus, prevent eutrophication of water sources.
- Water after treatment reaches columns A,B QCVN 14:2008/BTNMT, QCVN 40:2011/BTNMT;
- Has the function of separating biological nitrogen, combating nutrition in water;
- Independent mud container design, long cleaning time, simple maintenance, handy;
- Automatic operating equipment, backwash, smart, convenient operation, easy maintenance and operation;
- Using glass fiber reinforced composite material, high intensity, corrosion resistance, using life of over 30 years.
- Capacity: 2,5 – 3 (m3/day)
- Amount of people: 10 – 30 (person)
- Includes 2 composite composite tanks
- Composite tank no.1: D x L = 1,6 x 2,85 (m)
- Composite tank no.2: A x B x H = 0,8 x 1,27 x 0,84 (m)
- For coastal resorts, luxury resorts.
- For villas, adjacent houses.
- For restaurants, hotels with small scale.
- For office areas, administrative services.
SOME WORKS USED BY COMPOSITE VESA-H
- Countryside Villa Villas Center of the National Convention Center.
- Tourist Wharf Area, Cat Ba Town Center, Hai Phong.
- Dong Anh ecological villa area, zone 1,2,3.