Figure 1: Technological scheme
– The source water will be pretreated by specialized pre-fabricated equipment system with high treatment efficiency.
Figure 2: Diagram of the operating principle of the pre-fabricated sedimentation system.
– Raw water is pumped by a system of pumps from the raw water tank into the chemical mixing tank. Chemical mixing tank is installed with 01 high speed stirring motor to mix coagulant chemicals with raw water. The water then flows to the reaction tank. The reactor is equipped with 01 chemical engine with low speed, enabling the cotton flakes in the water to stick together, increase in size. Water from the reaction tank is flowed to the settling tank. Sedimentation tanks are installed with settling plates to improve treatment efficiency for the project. The clear water after sedimentation will be directed to the next treatment facility. The sediment at the bottom of the sedimentation tank will be periodically discharged to the mud drying yard thanks to the operation of the electric valve.
– Multi-level filtration system uses specialized manufacturing pressure filtration device for clean water treatment. The system operates stably with high automation thanks to the operation of the automatic filter wash valve. The system uses 04 serial filter levels; Each level of filtering has a different effect. As follows.
- Filter No. 1: Sand filter => has the effect of removing sediment particles that can not settle after settling tanks,
- Filter level 2: Activated carbon filter => Has the effect of adsorbing organic compounds, deodorizing water,
- Filter level 3: Ion exchange filter => Has the effect of eliminating the hardness of water, minimizing the scale on the water distribution and distribution pipelines,
- Filter level 4: Protective filter with filter element size of 5.0 micron and filter cartridge of 0.2 micron => Filtering effect to remove micro particles and bacteria.
Figure 3: Layout of the system Multi-level pressure filtration system
- (1) Sand filter column; (2) Activated carbon filter column; (3) Water softening filter column; (4) and (5) protective filter columns; (6) Auto valve
– Simple treatment system, good water quality due to many levels of filtration.
– Equipment available on the market, easy operation, convenient replacement.
– Highly automated equipment minimizes the work of tracking system.
– Suitable for treatment plants with water treatment capacity of less than 3000 m3 / day, requiring high automation
– The system requires less space due to the pressure filtration mechanism (Using pressure from the pump for a faster filtration rate than the System using the gravity filtration method)
– Requires close system monitoring to ensure the operation of all devices
Scope of application:
– This water treatment method is suitable for water treatment systems requiring high quality, with small design capacity.