Our company is actively looking for talented candidates to work side by side. If you feel you have enough energy and passion, why not give it a try!
Vacancy: SALES OFFICER
- Quantity: 03 people
- Position: Staff – Gender: Male/Female
- Salary: 06 – 10 millions/month (discussed directly during interview)
- Time: Full-time from Monday to Saturday morning
A. Job Description:
1. Finding and exploiting potential customers
- Searching for customer information through many different channels to build a system of potential customers;
- Actively contact potential customers in the self-searching list or from the company’s data system to introduce products, services, preferential programs;
- Send service information via email for customers to refer to, answer customer questions when there is email feedback from customers;
- Use sales skills to negotiate and persuade customers to use the company’s products and services;
- Conduct procedures to sign contracts with customers who agree to purchase products and services.
2. Customer care
- Actively contact customers who are using products and services to understand the situation and develop good relationships with customers;
- Timely support, respond to requests and complaints from customers;
- Actively send promotional information to old customers to convince them to buy new products and services of the company;
- Conduct procedures to sign new contracts with old customers who want to buy back products and services.
3. Implement the contract
- After closing the contract with the customer, the sales staff coordinate with the relevant departments to implement the contract, ensuring the requirements of the customer;
- Supervising the contract implementation process, service quality so that customers receive the best value;
- Coordinate with related departments to quickly overcome problems arising in the process of using products and services of customers.
4. Other jobs
- Follow up the contract liquidation process, support the accounting department to urge the debt;
- Coordinate with Marketing department to plan and implement incentive programs on holidays and Tet; Customer Gratitude; introduce new products and services to reach and attract customers;
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to improve the quality of products and services to meet the needs of customers;
- Participate in training and retraining courses to improve qualifications when facilitated by the company;
- Make periodic and arising work reports;
- Participating fully in department meetings, reporting feedback from guests to have effective solutions to handle and overcome;
- Perform other tasks as required by the Manager.
- Graduated from high school or above, majoring in Economics;
- Experience: No experience required;
- Basic skills: Word, Excel is an advantage;
- Agility, honesty, carefulness, good health;
- High sense of responsibility for work and results;
- Passion and love for business.
- Lunch at the company’s kitchen;
- To participate in social, health and unemployment insurance according to regulations;
- Enjoy great holidays, birthday gifts, …;
- 13th month salary and Lunar New Year bonus according to work performance;
- Annual tourist holidays;
- Working in a dynamic, professional, well-trained environment with high promotion opportunities;
- Join the Trade Union.
D. Contact Information:
- Candidates send CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Or send hard copy file to: VESA Company, 2nd Floor, Building D, Viet Duc Complex Office Area, Alley 164 Khuat Duy Tien, Thanh Xuan District, City. Hanoi. Hotline: 0904 571 488/Mr. Duong: 0969 762 574
- Or Inbox directly fanpage to apply directly or ask for more necessary information: https://www.facebook.com/www.vesaco.vn.
Stranger – please apply here! Let this job search be the last time…