The nature of the waste source.
Wastewater flowing into the treatment system comes from laundry operations
Proposed technology diagram
Description of project items:
– Garbage box: Waste water after being collected by the pipeline system will be mechanically treated by the garbage box system. Garbage box is responsible for separating garbage mixed in wastewater, to protect the pump as well as the rear treatment works.
– Conditioning tank: Receiving wastewater, regulating flow. At the air-conditioning tank, there is a flow-regulating pump system
– pH stabilization tank: The pH stabilizer tank has a pH adjustment chemical filling system and a submersible stirrer system – responsible for mixing pH adjustment chemicals with wastewater, in order to create optimal conditions for the coagulation process. in the building behind.
– Mixing tank: Waste water from the pH stabilization tank is pumped to the chemical mixing tank. Coagulating chemicals and colloidal aids are added to the wastewater, then thanks to the high-speed agitator motor system, mix the coagulant with the wastewater.
– Reaction tank: Wastewater from mixing tank 2 flows automatically to the reaction tank, the reaction tank is equipped with a stirring motor for the purpose of creating conditions for the chemicals to be coagulated and colloidal to have time to react. favorable conditions for sludge settling in wastewater.
– Settling tank: Waste water from the reactor automatically flows to the settling tank. The settling tank used is a lamen settling tank, with the aim of creating optimal efficiency for the sludge settling process in wastewater. The sludge from the settling tank is periodically discharged to the sludge storage tank by the pump system
– Waste water from the settling tank automatically flows to the water tank after settling. The post-settlement water tank is responsible for storing clear water from the settling tank, creating optimal working conditions for the pressure filter assembly.
– Pressure filter cluster is responsible for filtering water and making it in water, removing unsettled residue in wastewater. The pressure filter assembly is equipped with an Auto Valve system that works fully automatically, minimizing the amount of labor to operate the system. Waste sludge from the filter tank is led to the sludge storage tank.
– Waste water after being treated by the filter tank will be concentrated in the disinfection tank. The disinfection tank is responsible for killing bacteria present in wastewater.
– The sludge storage tank is responsible for storing the sludge formed during the treatment process. Waste sludge will be compressed by gravity and periodically sucked, treated according to regulations.
Wastewater treatment system for 5-star laundry factory in Nha Trang